Are you wearing the right bra?
Wearing a perfectly fitting bra is the foundation to allowing you to look and feel great every day. However, 80% of women wear the incorrect bra size, which results in feeling uncomfortable and not receiving the correct support they deserve.
Ensure you are wearing the correct size by asking yourself the following questions:
- Is your bra comfortable?
- Do you feel confident and beautiful in your bra?
- Do you feel fully supported?
- Do you have the desired coverage?
- Does the underwire sit flat against your chest?
- Do your bra straps stay positioned?
- Have you ever been professionally fitted for a bra?
If you have answered no to any of these questions, or if you feel slightly uncomfortable in your bra then it is time to get professionally fitted to discover your perfect size and style…
Compare your current fit with the images and descriptions below to determine whether your bra is too big or small.
Wearing a bra that is too small causes discomfort and presses against the delicate breast tissue, if you experience any of the below problems it indicates your current bra is too small.
- The breast tissue is spilling over the cups resulting in an unflattering finish under your clothing.
- Experiencing discomfort because the underwire is poking the breast tissue.
- The wings are collapsing under the weight of the breast tissue.
- The bra straps are digging into the shoulders.
- The band digs into the skin and causes discomfort.
If you suffer from back pain or feel your bust is not fully supported and your current bra reflects the problems below it could mean you are wearing a size that is too big.
- The band at the back of the bra rides up.
- The cup is not completely filled and shows gaping.
- The breast sags due to the lack of lift and support.
The Perfect Fit
You know you have the perfect fit when the band at the back of the bra anchors low and fits snug to the body. The shoulder straps should adjust to a length where they do not dig into the shoulders while still fully supporting the bust. All the breast tissue is completely contained within the cups and the underwiring lays flat against the chest wall, not touching the breast tissue.
Plus, discover Wacoal's expert bra fitting video.